1. The library is ‘Gate way of knowledge’. Hence absolute silence must be maintained in and around the library. Loud consultation, animated conversation, etc. are strictly prohibited.
2. The library will remain open between 09:15 A.M and 04:15 P.M. on all working days.
3. The students are advised to keep their identity card (ID) safely and not to lend their ID to any other student. While entering the library, student should show their ID for borrowing books.
4. Students are permitted to take books from the stack and return the same between 10:30 A.M. and 03:30 P.M. Book - Bank books will be used to the needy and poor students on request. After borrowings books, the students are advised to check the condition of the book before leaving the counter.
5. Students are eligible to borrow 2 books / per candidate. Staffs are eligible to borrow 3 books / per candidate.